This qualification is designed for those learners either currently working or those returning or starting work and wishing to gain a nationally recognised qualification in health and safety.
What is covered on this course?
This qualification will give learners a basic understanding of health and safety within any workplace.
- Understand main responsibilities for health and safety in the workplace
- Understand how the workplace can affect health and safety
This course is assessed by a 30-minute multiple choice examination. All learners will be given a Health and Safety handbook to keep and successful learners will gain a certificate for this course.
Where is this course held?
The course will be held in London or Essex and will be easily accessible by public transport. We are also able to deliver this course at your premises for groups of 10 or more people. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- This course starts at 9:30am. Please arrive at least 15mins early.
- This course will finish at 4:30pm so please ensure you have made arrangements to stay to this time before you are booked on the course.
- At the start of the course you will be required to show one form of ID (Passport or Driving Licence).
Upcoming Course Dates
For all upcoming courses, please contact us on 020 3637 5161
£70 +vat (Group discounts available)
Chelmsford, Essex / Kings Cross, London
For groups we can deliver at your chosen location (UK wide)