This course is for those who have previously passed the 2-day Site Supervisors’ Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) course and can provide proof of attendance.
If you have not passed the 2-day Site Supervisors’ Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) course within the last 5 years please click here for the full course information.
This one-day course will reinforce and update your knowledge and understanding of your legal responsibilities regarding health, safety, welfare and environmental issues.
What is covered on this course?
- How health and safety law is structured
- How the supervisory role fits in with the manager’s role in controlling the site safely
- Understanding the need for method statements
- Communication routes within site activity
- Behavioural safety
- Supervision of occupational health.
Delegates will be assessed using a multiple choice question format at the end of the course.
On successfully completing the course, you will be awarded the CITB SSSTS certificate – valid for five years (This course will need to be repeated before the end of the 5 year period)
Where is this course held?
These courses will be held in London or Essex and will be within walking distance of the train station. We are also able to deliver this course around the country at your premises for groups of 6 or more people. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- This course starts at 9:30am each day. Please arrive at least 15 mins early.
- This course will finish at 4:30pm each day so please ensure you have made arrangements to stay to this time before you are booked on the course.
- At the start of the course you will be required to show one form of ID (Passport or Driving Licence) and proof of passing the full 5 day SSSTS course within 5 years.
Funding for CITB Levy Payers
CITB Levy payers can receive a grant for this training course. Find out more at:
Upcoming Course Dates
For all upcoming courses, please contact us on 020 3637 5161
£175 +vat (Group discounts available)
Essex / London
For groups we can deliver at your chosen location (UK wide)