This qualification is aimed at learners already working in the capacity of supervisor, manager or team leader and also those who are preparing to start work at this level.
Topics covered include legislation, the benefits of using a safety management system, the principles of risk assessments, hazards and risk control methods.
What is covered on this course?
The qualification provides learners with an understanding of: the requirements of health, safety and welfare; the benefits of a health and safety management system; the risks and control methods for common workplace hazards; the principles of risk assessment and incident investigation
- Module 1: Understand the requirements for health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- Module 2: Understand the benefits of using a safety management system
- Module 3: Understand the principles of risk assessment
- Module 4: Understand the risks and control methods for common workplace hazards
- Module 5:Understand how to manage the effects of accidents and incidents
This 3 day course is assessed through a 2-hour multiple choice exam. All learners will also be given a Health & Safety for Supervisors (Level 3) handbook. Successful learners will gain a certificate for this course.
Where is this course held?
The 3 day course will be held in London or Essex and will be within walking distance of the train station. We are also able to deliver this course at your premises (UK wide) for groups of 8 or more people. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- This course starts at 9:30am each day. Please arrive at least 15mins early.
- This course will finish at 4:30pm each day so please ensure you have made arrangements to stay to this time before you are booked on the course.
- At the start of the course you will be required to show one form of ID (Passport or Driving Licence).
Upcoming Course Dates
For all upcoming courses, please contact us on 020 3637 5161
£300 +vat (Group discounts available)
Chelmsford, Essex / Kings Cross, London
For groups we can deliver at your chosen location (UK wide)