If you have no intention of removing asbestos but work on buildings built or refurbished before the year 2000, asbestos could be present. You will need awareness training so you know how to avoid the risks.
Asbestos awareness training is for employees whose work could foreseeably disturb the fabric of a building and expose them to asbestos or who supervise or influence the work.
What is covered on this course?
Learners will be able to:
- Understand what asbestos is, the six different types and different fibre structures
- Understand why and where asbestos was used and where asbestos is likely to be found
- Know the risks from asbestos and who is likely to be at risk.
- Understand emergency procedures and action to take to control and avoid exposure.
- Have a basic understanding of asbestos regulations and requirements.
Upcoming Course Dates
For all upcoming courses, please contact us on 020 3637 5161
Essex / London
For groups we can deliver at your chosen location (UK wide)