This is for Court Certificated Enforcement Agents who need to renew their Certificate.
For Enforcement Agents wishing to upskill to Level 3 Award in Taking Control of Goods Course (RQF) for Enforcement Agents / Bailiffs, we offer a 3-day upskilling course, click here
What is included?
The cost of £750 plus vat, includes:
- CCJ Checks for every address lived in for 6 years (up to 6 checks),
- DBS Check (Disclosure and Barring Service) formerly known as CRB,
- Enforcement Agent Bond for £10000 over two years,
- The certification fee to Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HM Revenue and Customs/HMRC),
- Administration and posting of the enforcement agent application to court.
If an Agent already has a Bond, the cost will only be £500 plus vat.
Court Certification Process
EndeavourUK will ask the Agent to provide:
- Two passport sized photos
- Proof of name and address (a list of proof accepted will be sent to you)
- Two references from people who have known you for a number of years (these need to be from people that are of good standing in the community, they can be friends but not family). Reference letter template highlighting areas to be covered in the letter will be sent to you.
- Proof of acceptable Enforcement Agent qualification (For any Agent wishing to upskill to Level 3 Award in Taking Control of Goods Course (RQF) for Enforcement Agents / Bailiffs, we offer a 3-day upskilling course: click here for more information)
- Copies of the forms the agent will be using when enforcing
*EndeavourUK will ensure all paperwork is correct for the court certification. The judge on the court hearing date has the ultimate decision to issue an EA certificate. If the judge decides not to issue a certificate to the candidate and this is not due to paperwork then EndeavourUK takes no responsibility. The judge may reject an application for EA certification if the candidate has CCJs (County Court Judgement within 6 years), a criminal record, if the Judge feels the candidate is not a fit and proper person to hold the certification or if the candidate has not successfully completed an EA course.
Upcoming Course Dates
For all upcoming courses, please contact us on 020 3637 5161
£750 (£500 without Bond) +vat