This Upskilling course has been designed for Enforcement Agents (Bailiffs) that have experience in the industry but wish to up-skill to gain more knowledge in High Court Enforcement.
To do this course you will need:
- to have passed the EndeavourUK Level 3 Award in Taking Control of Goods (RQF) or Upskilling Level 3 Award in Taking Control of Goods (RQF),
- to hold an enforcement agent county court certificate,
- have a minimum of 6 months experience as an enforcement agent, and
- have passed a level two or above in taking control of goods
Who is the course for?
This course is for enforcement agents that are wanting to enforce on High Court Writs with the approval of an authorised High Court Enforcement Officer. The course covers additional powers an agent has when working under a High Court Writ, understanding the applicable and application of fees on a high court cases, better understanding of different High Court processes, the services expected of the agent from the High Court Enforcement Officer.
What is covered on this course?
The learners on this course learn what is an authorised High Court Enforcement Officer, dealing with different High Court Writs, what are the additional enforcement powers and much more.
The tutor for this course is:
- An authorised High Court Enforcement Officer
- his successfully completed a level three or above in taking control of goods qualification,
- highly experience in enforcing on High Court writs,
- has written approval from an authorised High Court Enforcement Officer for the delivery of this course.
What will the learners achieve:
The learners will gain more knowledge in High Court Enforcement and will be given a certificate of attendance with 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) points.
- Courses start at 9:00am. Please arrive at lease 15mins early.
- This course will finish at 4:00pm each day so please ensure you have made arrangements to stay to this time before you are booked on the course.
- At the start of this upskilling course you will be required to show your Enforcement Agent / Bailiff certificate.
- Dress Code: Smart
Upcoming Course Dates
For all upcoming courses, please contact us on 020 3637 5161
Essex / London
For groups we can deliver at your chosen location (UK wide)