This qualification has been designed for delivery to any learner working or preparing to work, helping the learner understand the importance of self-management and good customer service. The qualification covers the principles of customer service including how to meet customer expectations, the importance of appropriate behaviour and communication techniques as well as ways to deal with problem customers.
What is covered on this course?
- Module 1: Understand the principles of customer service.
- Module 2: Understand how customer needs and expectations are formed.
- Module 3: Know the interpersonal skills and appropriate behaviour required in the customer service environment.
- Module 4: Understand the principles of responding to customers’ problems or complaints.
This qualification is assessed through a 30-question multiple-choice examination. The duration of the examination is 1 hour. Self-Management:
- Module 1: Understand the importance of self-management for work.
- Module 2: Be able to self-manage for work.
- Module 3: Be able to review own self-management skills for work
This qualification is assessed through completing a workbook. You will be given a Customer Service Level 2 Handbook. Successful learners will gain two certificates for this course.
Where is this course held?
The 2 day course will be held in London or Essex and will be within walking distance of the train station. We are also able to deliver this course at your premises (UK wide) for groups of 8 or more people. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- This 2 day course starts at 9:30am each day. Please arrive at least 15mins early.
This course will finish at 4:30pm each day so please ensure you have made arrangements to stay to this time before you are booked on the course.
At the start of the course you will be required to show one form of ID (Passport or Driving Licence).
Upcoming Course Dates
For all upcoming courses, please contact us on 020 3637 5161
Essex / London
For groups we can deliver at your chosen location (UK wide)