This qualification is aimed at those working within or wanting to work in a Contact Centre role such as Contact Centre Agents, Customer Service Advisors and Telesales Operators. The unit in Principles of Personal Effectiveness in a Contact Centre is part of the knowledge based qualification of the Intermediate Apprenticeship in Contact Centre Operations. The customer service qualification covers the principles of customer service including how to meet customer expectations, the importance of appropriate behaviour and communication techniques as well as ways to deal with problem customers.
What is covered on this course?
Level 2 Unit in Principles of Personal Effectiveness in a Contact Centre:
- Module 1: Know the process for improving personal effectiveness in a contact centre
- Module 2: Understand the role of a team in improving personal effectiveness in a contact centre
Level 2 Award in Customer Service (QCF):
- Module 1: Understand the principles of customer service
- Module 2: Understand how customer needs and expectations are formed
- Module 3: Know the interpersonal skills and appropriate behaviour required in the customer service environment
- Module 4: Understand the principles of responding to customers’ problems or complaints
The Customer Service qualification is assessed through a 30-question multiple-choice examination. The duration of the examination is 1 hour. You will be given a Customer Service Level 2 Handbook. Successful learners will gain two certificates for this course.
Where is this course held?
The 2 day course will be held in London or Essex and will be within walking distance of the train station. We are also able to deliver this course at your premises (UK wide) for groups of 8 or more people. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- This 2 day course starts at 9:30am each day. Please arrive at least 15mins early.
This course will finish at 4:30pm each day so please ensure you have made arrangements to stay to this time before you are booked on the course.
At the start of the course you will be required to show one form of ID (Passport or Driving Licence).
Upcoming Course Dates
For all upcoming courses, please contact us on 020 3637 5161
Essex / London
For groups we can deliver at your chosen location (UK wide)