The objective of the qualification is to support those involved in the management of fire safety within the workplace. This includes managers, supervisors, team leaders, fire wardens (marshals) and staff working in any area where there is a potential risk of fire.
Learners gaining this qualification will know that fire safety is the responsibility of everyone in the workplace and will recognise the causes of fire and common hazards. They will know the steps within a fire risk assessment and how to reduce the likelihood of fires.
What is covered on this course?
- Understand the hazards and risks associated with fire in the workplace
- Understand how fire risk is controlled in the workplace
This qualification is assessed by a 45 minute multiple-choice examination, where the learners must answer 12 out of 20 questions correctly to pass.
You will also be given a Fire Safety Handbook. Successful learners will gain a certificate for this course.
Where is this course held?
The 1 day course will be held in our London or Essex classroom and will be within walking distance of public transport. We are also able to deliver this course at your premises for groups of 8 or more people. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- This course starts at 9:30am. Please arrive at least 15mins early.
- This course will finish at 4:30pm so please ensure you have made arrangements to stay to this time before you are booked on the course.
- At the start of the course you will be required to show one form of ID (Passport or Driving Licence).
Upcoming Course Dates
For all upcoming courses, please contact us on 020 3637 5161
£95 +vat (Group discounts available)
Chelmsford, Essex / Kings Cross, London
For groups we can deliver at your chosen location (UK wide)