This qualification is aimed at individuals wishing to take further training or to develop their knowledge and skills in this basic life support. It is recommended for first-aiders in the workplace and is also suitable for schoolchildren, as recommended by The Resuscitation Council (UK)
Learners completing this course will
- Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally.
- Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally.
- Know how to safely use an automated external defibrillator.
- Be able to safely use an automated external defibrillator.
You will also be given a defibrillator handbook. Successful learners will gain a certificate for this course. The qualification is valid for 3 years, however we recommend learners refresh annually.
Where is this course held?
This course will be held in London or Essex and will be within walking distance of public transport. For groups we are able to offer this course at a location of your choice. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- This course starts at 9:30am. Please arrive at least 15mins early
- This course will finish at 3:30pm so please ensure you have made arrangements to stay to this time before you are booked on the course
- At the start of the course you will be required to show one form of ID (Passport or Driving Licence)
- Learners should dress appropriately as you will be doing CPR
Upcoming Course Dates
For all upcoming courses, please contact us on 020 3637 5161
£69 +vat (Group discounts available)
Essex / London
For groups we can deliver at your chosen location (UK wide)