This course has been designed for agents and co-workers working in the debt enforcement industry, and people that are considering coming into this profession. It is designed to give them a better understanding of identifying vulnerable people, the importance of safeguarding vulnerable people and the basic procedures of Taking Control of Goods.
What is covered on this course?
- Have a basic understanding of the role for an Enforcement Agent
- Have a basic understanding of the Act of Taking Control of Goods and procedures
- Be more able to identify a vulnerable person
- Understand how to deal with vulnerable people
- Understand the enforcement procedure when dealing with a vulnerable person
- Understand and recognise how to help safeguard vulnerable people
All learners will be handed a certificate of attendance at the end of the training day and will also be given a Identifying and Dealing with Vulnerable People Handbook.
Where is the course held?
The day course will be held in London and be within walking distance of a train station. We are also able to deliver this course at your premises for groups of 6 or more people. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- This course lasts 4 hours
- At the start of the course you will be required to show one form of ID
- This course requires all attendees to conduct themselves in a professional manner
- Dress code: smart
Upcoming Course Dates
For all upcoming courses, please contact us on 020 3637 5161