This course is for anyone who requires training in slinging & signalling.
It will give you foundation training and assessment in slinging and signalling and is suitable if you have received no formal instruction previously. This course is an ideal entry point into the lifting industry.
What is covered on this course?
- Establish the weight and dimensions of loads and communicate this information to the crane operator.
- Select appropriate lifting tackle and attach and detach it correctly and safely.
- Use clear and unambiguous signals to direct the actions of a crane moving loads of various weights and dimensions.
- Determine the serviceability of lifting accessories, and maintain and store them.
- Includes ‘Pick & Carry’ Duties training and testing.
For all CPCS courses, delegates must have passed the relevant CSCS Health & Safety test within two years prior to attending the course.
All candidates must provide identification in the form of a current Photo ID Driver Licence or Passport.If you do not have one of these please call or email us to ask what suitable alternatives might be.
Upcoming Course Dates
For all upcoming courses, please contact us on 020 3637 5161