This course is for workers who will be responsible for the assembly, dismantling, alteration, moving and inspecting of mobile access towers.
What is covered on this course?
- Legislation, Regulations and Guidance affecting working at height with mobile access towers
- PASMA Code of Practice; Product Standards EN 1004:2004
- assembling, altering and dismantling towers incorporating current best practice for fall protection
- inspection of completed mobile access towers and completion of Tower Inspection Records;
- hazards affecting the use of mobile access towers and how to avoid
The course will include theory and practical sessions.
Upcoming Course Dates
For all upcoming courses, please contact us on 020 3637 5161
Essex / London
For groups we can deliver at your chosen location (UK wide)