This course is for everyone as conflict can affect anyone in all areas of our lives, work and personal. Effective communication skills and conflict management techniques can significantly reduce incidence of violence.
What is covered on this course?
- Module 1 Communication
- Module 2 Human Response in conflict situations
- Module 3 Assessing and Reducing the risk in conflict situations
- Module 4 De-escalating conflict in emotive situations
- Module 5 Good practice following a conflict situation
You will also be given a Understanding Conflict Management Level 2 Handbook. Successful learners will gain a certificate for this course.
Where is this course held?
The day course will be held in London and will be within walking distance of the train station. We are also able to deliver this course at your premises for groups of 8 or more people. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- This course starts at 9:30am. Please arrive at least 15mins early.
- This course will finish at 4:30pm so please ensure you have made arrangements to stay to this time before you are booked on the course.
- At the start of the course you will be required to show one form of ID (Passport or Driving Licence).
Upcoming Course Dates
For all upcoming courses, please contact us on 020 3637 5161
£95 +vat (Group discounts available)
Essex / London
For groups we can deliver at your chosen location (UK wide)