This qualification is aimed at individuals who are, or intend to be, food handlers working in catering. The objective of this qualification is to prepare learners for employment in catering role, or to support a role in the workplace.
Learners gaining this qualification will know that food safety is the responsibility of everyone involved in the storage, preparation, cooking service and handling of food.
What is covered on this course?
- Module 1: Understand how individuals can take personal responsibility for food safety
- Module 2: Understand the importance of food handlers keeping themselves clean and hygienic
- Module 3: Understand the importance of keeping the work areas clean and hygienic
- Module 4: Identify the importance of keeping food products safe
This 1 day course is assessed by a 45 minute multiple-choice examination. All learners will receive a Level 2 Food Safety handbook. Successful learners will gain a certificate for this course.
Where is this course held?
The 1 day course will be held in London or Essex and will be within walking distance of the train station. We are also able to deliver this course at your premises for groups of 8 or more people. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- This course starts at 9:30am. Please arrive at least 15mins early.
- This course will finish at 4:30pm so please ensure you have made arrangements to stay to this time before you are booked on the course.
- At the start of the course you will be required to show one form of ID (Passport or Driving Licence).
Upcoming Course Dates
For all upcoming courses, please contact us on 020 3637 5161
£110 +vat (Group discounts available)
Chelmsford, Essex / Kings Cross, London
For groups we can deliver at your chosen location (UK wide)