This qualification is designed to provide learners with knowledge of the basic health and safety practices essential in the workplace.
What is covered on this course?
The qualification provides learners with an understanding in the responsibilities of employers and employees, the benefits of good health and safety, steps to a risk assessment and how they can reduce accidents, near misses and ill-health, typical hazards and controls in a workplace, common causes of accidents, near misses and ill-health, emergency procedures and the importance of recording accidents, near misses and ill-health
- Module 1: Understand roles and duties for health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- Module 2: Understand the process of risk assessment
- Module 3: Understand how risk assessments improve health and safety at work
- Module 4: Know the procedures for responding to accidents, near misses and ill-health in the workplace
This 1 day course is assessed through a 45-minute multiple-choice examination. All learners will also be given a Health & Safety (Level 2) handbook. Successful learners will gain a certificate for this course.
Where is this course held?
The course will be held in London or Essex and will be within walking distance of the train station. We are also able to deliver this course at your premises for groups of 8 or more people. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- This course starts at 9:30am. Please arrive at least 15mins early.
- This course will finish at 4:30pm so please ensure you have made arrangements to stay to this time before you are booked on the course.
- At the start of the course you will be required to show one form of ID (Passport or Driving Licence).
Upcoming Course Dates
For all upcoming courses, please contact us on 020 3637 5161
£95 +vat (Group discounts available)
Chelmsford, Essex / Kings Cross, London
For groups we can deliver at your chosen location (UK wide)