This programme has been designed for groups of learners preparing to work in the care industry as a care support worker. Successful learners will gain a number of certificates. For groups this programme can by adapted to meet your requirements.
Successful learners will get qualifications in:
- Level 2 Award in Safe Movement & Handling (RQF)
- Level 2 Award in Health & Safety within the Workplace (RQF)
- Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF)
Successful learners will get also get
- Certificate of attendance for the Care Support Worker Training Programme
We are currently working with several charity organisations, delivering this programme to unemployed learners and have seen very high percentage of learners successfully gaining employment as a direct result of this programme.
The 10 day Programme:
Day 1 – Care programme: Introduction to the programme, Understanding Your Role in care, and an introduction to an employer in the care industry
Day 2 – Care programme: Your Personal Development
Day 3 – Care programme: Equality & Diversity
Day 4 – Care programme: Communication & Interpersonal Interaction
Day 5 – Care programme: Mental Health Awareness
Break for the weekend
Day 6 – Care programme: Dementia Awareness + (Safe Movement & Handling homework)
Day 7 – Care programme: Safeguarding + (Health and Safety homework)
Day 8 – Level 2 Award in Safe Movement & Handling
Day 9 -Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
Day 10 – Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
- Start at 9:30 and finish at 5pm each day
- Please arrive at least 15mins early each day and ensure you have made arrangements to stay all day,
- Please note if you are late or do not attend all 10 days you may be removed from this programme.
- Bring one form of ID i.e. Passport/Driving Licence,
- Dress code: smart as an employer in the care industry way visit the course at any time.
Upcoming Course Dates
For all upcoming courses, please contact us on 020 3637 5161
Essex / London
For groups we can deliver at your chosen location (UK wide)